FRALIN P-J SET. BREATHE LIFE INTO YOUR BASS.
The Fralin P-J Set includes our Stock P-Bass pickup, and our noiseless and rich Split Jazz Bridge. Our P-J Set is noiseless in all positions, with a fat and rich tone. Our Split Jazz Bridge has a Left-Right coil design, which sounds better than stacked coils. The Fralin P-J Set gives you more snarl on your bridge, and deep lows on your neck.
Original Fender specifications, with modern output
Overwound Noiseless Bridge for noiseless operation across all positions
USA-made Alnico 5 Magnets for optimal tonal balance and output
Hand-wound with our “Sectioning” technique for unique, dynamic tone
Hand-built fiberboard Bobbins for unrivaled quality control
10-Year Warranty on manufacturing defects
The Fralin P-J Set is the best sounding P-J Pickup Set you can buy. Alnico 5 Magnets and our hand wound coils give this P-J Set an impressive range and articulation. Expect deep, rich lows and a top end sparkle – all across a warm and fat midrange. The P-Bass pickup has an even balance across highs and lows. The compensated Split Jazz Bridge focuses more on a thicker midrange snarl. The volume is equal across all positions. The Fralin P-J Set will breathe life into your bass by extending it’s range and dynamics.
- What’s the difference between the Split Jazz and Normal Jazz Bass? The Split Jazz is a little thicker and darker sounding, with a tad bit more output.
- Can I customize any of the outputs? Sure! Just request them in the Notes field on the checkout screen.
- How do I orient the pickups? We always recommend installing with the Black Lead coming out of the treble side.
- Help! I installed them, and they are out of phase! No problem. Just reverse one of the pickups’ leads in the control cavity (swap White and Black).
- Do you have Foam or Mounting Plates? As it turns out we don’t. You can use the styrofoam wrap the pickup was shipped in to mount the pickup – we use that all the time.
- Wiring Diagrams? Here!