Prewired Jazz Bass Control Plate
The Lindy Fralin Prewired Jazz Bass Control Plate provides the best materials and quality possible, at an affordable price. Featuring USA-Made materials and precision wiring, our Prewired Jazz Bass Control Plate is rock solid and incredibly easy to install!
Prewired Jazz Bass Control Plate INFO:
Want to learn more about our Prewired Jazz Bass Control Plate? Here's all the information you'll need:
Prewired Jazz Bass Control Plate FEATURES:
Based on our best-selling Prewired Telecaster Control Plates and Prewired Pickguards, we decided to give the bass players some prewired love! Introducing the brand-new Prewired Jazz Bass Control Plate by Fralin Pickups: USA-Made quality, CTS® Pots, the rock-solid Switchcraft Output Jack, all beautifully wired and ready to install in a few minutes.
- USA-Made control plate, with a Chrome finish
- CTS® Solid Shaft 250K or 500K pots for unbeatable durability
- Standard Jazz Bass wiring, with independent Neck and Bridge volumes and a Master Tone control
- Wide assortment of Tone Caps available to fine-tune your tone
- Incredibly simple installation involves soldering only 4 wires
Choose 250K Pots if you want the standard operation. This is what comes standard on most Jazz Basses. If you have dark-sounding pickups, or, you want to achieve a “crispier” tone, go with 500K pots.
Installation is incredibly simple. All you need to do is solder the pickup’s hot wires to the respective Volume Pot inputs, and solder the pickup’s ground wires to the casing of the volume pot. See below:
- How long will my Control Plate take? Please give us 7-10 business days to build and assemble your Control Plate. All orders are made to order and wired by hand.
- Can you wire it up without the Chrome Plate? As it turns out, No. If this matters to you, you can pull out all the wiring once you receive it to put it in your Control Plate. It’s just too time-consuming and unsafe to ship without a solid control plate holding everything together.
- Can I return my Control Plate? No. Since these are so custom and made to order, all Jazz Bass Control Plate sales are final, and not available for exchange or return.
- What if I don’t see what I want? Please use the “Notes” field on the checkout screen to type in any special requests. Use this field to describe how you want it wired as well if you wish to have anything customized. Please note that we can’t accommodate all requests.
Prewired Jazz Bass Control Plate Questions And Answers:
Have a question about our Prewired Jazz Bass Control Plate? Ask it here. Your Question will be publically visible. If you want to ask a Private Question, please contact us through our Contact Us Form.
If you have multiple questions, please call us at (804) 358-2699.
I have a fender American jazz standard bass 2015 and I’m interested in replacing my pickup with a noiseless set and preamp circuit to match many of my favorite 90s alt/funk rock to play with my cover band (think Tim Commerford, Flea, Robert DeLeo). We also play some Lenny Kravitz and Alice In Chains so really all over the place. If I can have one set that can do it all, that would be sweet. But I do have the option of fitting my 5 string squire...
- Is there a difference in sound with the standard 0.02mfd and the 0.022mfd oil and paper?
Q Is there a difference in sound with the standard 0.02mfd and the 0.022mfd oil and paper?A
Hey Nigel, no - there's no perceivable sonic difference. We offer the Oil and Paper caps as they have a slightly tighter tolerance, are made in USA, and have a vintage look.
Do you offer this plate for Fender Elite basses that has the guitar output jack on the body instead of the plate ?
Q Do you offer this plate for Fender Elite basses that has the guitar output jack on the body inste...... Read moreA
Hey Jose, as it turns out, we do not. I apologize for the inconvenience. - Tyler
Will this fit a squier jaguar?
Q Will this fit a squier jaguar?A
Hey Ryan, as it turns out, it will not fit a Squier Jaguar plate. That said, you can take the electronics out of the plate and transfer them to another plate if you'd like. - Tyler
Hi. What is the recommended tone cap for a fender mex jazz bass with passive aguilar hot series solder pickups? Regards
Q Hi. What is the recommended tone cap for a fender mex jazz bass with passive aguilar hot series s...... Read moreA
Hey AJ, we would recommend 0.02 caps for your set up.