Rewinds, Repairs, and More! If you need work done for your pickups, this is the place. If you’re sending in a pickup for Rewind, Repair, or Wax Potting, fill out this form below to get started. You’ll need to pay the required $30 Diagnostic Fee plus Return Shipping in order to initiate a rewind or repair.
Before We Begin:
We do not work on all pickups. If you haven’t contacted us first, please Contact Us before sending in your pickup(s). Also, you do not need to pay the Diagnostic Fee more than once.
Things You Should Know:
- What Pickups Do You Rewind?
- Only standard Fender or Gibson Pickups. For all other models, please call the shop and speak to Lindy to determine if we work on them.
- Do I need to pay the diagnostic fee more than once if sending in multiple pickups?
- No. The Diagnostic Fee covers multiple pickups.
- How Much Does A Rewind Cost?
- $100 per coil. For example, a single Strat rewind would be $100. A Humbucker would be $200.
- How Long Does The Process Take?
- It depends on our shop capacity at the time, but an average is 4 Weeks.
- Why do I need to pay a Diagnostic Fee?
- The $30 Diagnostic Fee covers the processing of your rewind or repair as well as determining what is wrong with your pickup(s). The Diagnostic Fee is non-refundable but goes towards the price of any repairs needed.
- How Much Is Shipping?
- $16 for standard shipping within the continental US. $35 for standard shipping to Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii, and $50 for international shipping. Additional insurance and fees may apply if shipping to a residence or requesting a signature upon delivery.
- Why am I paying shipping to send the pickup(s) to you?
- Paying return shipping upfront ensures a quicker delivery and process of your pickup(s). When your pickup(s) are done, they return to you!
STAY IN TOUCH