Fralin Pickups will charge a 4% administrative fee on products eligible for cancellation. We reserve the right to add an extra fee to the administrative fee if an order is already in production.
Fralin Pickups must authorize a return before proceeding.
If a return is authorized, Fralin Pickups will deduct a 10% restocking fee from the refunded amount on products eligible for return, minus original shipping costs. Additionally, we may deduct additional funds from the refunded amount if the original pickups exhibit damage, scratched covers, or require general refurbishing. We will assess these fees upon the arrival of the returned pickups and a careful inspection.
Customized pickups and products from our Prewired catalog are strictly ineligible for return or exchange.
Fralin Pickups will accept a one-time exchange for orders that meet the following criteria:
- Customized pickups are not eligible for exchange or return.
- The exchange must be within 30 days of receiving the pickup.
- The exchange must be for tonal reasons. Exchanges due to lack of proper research on the customer’s behalf are ineligible for exchange.
- Pickup must be in new and unaltered condition. If Fralin Pickups finds damage on the original pickup(s), we may charge additional fees to fix or replace the damaged pickup or parts.
- The customer is responsible for both the original pickup(s) return shipping and the new shipping costs incurred for the exchanged pickup(s).
- The customer is responsible for shipping the pickup safely using adequate packing materials.
- The original order must have been placed through Fralin Pickups directly, not one of our authorized resellers.
Shipping costs do not include Duties, Customs, and Taxes. Fralin Pickups provides tracking information upon shipment. It is the customer’s responsibility to track and manage the delivery.
We are not responsible for stolen packages. In the event of a stolen package, contact the proper authorities and file a police report.
If the package is lost or damaged during shipping, call us immediately so we can start the claims process and get a replacement order started as quickly as we can.