Fralin Pickups will charge a 4% administrative fee on products eligible for cancellation. We reserve the right to add an extra fee (up to 10%) to the administrative fee if an order is already in production.
Fralin Pickups must authorize a return before proceeding.
If a return is authorized, Fralin Pickups will deduct a 10% restocking fee from the refunded amount on products eligible for return, minus original shipping costs. Additionally, we may deduct additional funds from the refunded amount if the original pickups exhibit damage, scratched covers, or require general refurbishing. We will assess these fees upon the arrival of the returned pickups and a careful inspection.
Customized pickups and products from our Prewired catalog are ineligible for return or exchange.
Fralin Pickups will accept a one-time exchange for orders that meet the following criteria:
- Customized pickups are not eligible for exchange or return.
- The exchange must be within 30 days of receiving the pickup(s).
- The exchange must be for tonal reasons. Due to a lack of proper research on the customer’s behalf, exchanges are ineligible.
- Pickup(s) must be in new and unaltered condition. If Fralin Pickups finds damage on the original pickup(s), we may charge additional fees to fix or replace the damaged pickup(s) or parts.
- The customer is responsible for the original pickup(s) return shipping and the new shipping costs incurred for the exchanged pickup(s).
- The customer is responsible for shipping the pickup(s) safely using adequate packing materials.
- The original order must have been placed through Fralin Pickups, not one of our authorized resellers.
To proceed with an exchange, you must perform the following tasks:
- Contact us before sending in an exchange to authorize it
- Complete the Exchange Form and write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package
Shipping costs do not include Duties, Customs, and Taxes. Fralin Pickups provides tracking information upon shipment. It is the customer’s responsibility to track and manage the delivery.
We are not responsible for stolen packages. In case of a stolen package, contact the proper authorities and file a police report.
If the package is lost or damaged during shipping, call us immediately so we can start the claims process and get a replacement order as quickly as possible.
Any services, including but not limited to a Rewind, Repair, or A La Carte service, are subject to a $30 non-refundable Diagnostic / Processing fee. This fee is non-refundable and goes towards the total cost of your pickup service.
Our pickups feature a 10-year warranty on manufacturing defects. Examples of a warranty claim may include:
- Pickup suddenly stops working
- Pickup’s output decreases
- Microphonics are more noticeable and frequent
Warranty does not include negligence by the customer when handling or installing pickups.
Our Control Plates and Prewired Pickguards feature a 1-year warranty on electronics (pickups still feature a 10-year warranty). Electronics (pots, switches, jacks) are not covered after 1 Year of purchase date.
We are happy to provide a reasonable amount of post-purchase help when you purchase a product from us. General questions and installation advice are all accepted, and we will happily help you however we can.
That said, some things are out of the scope of the transaction. Some examples include, but are not limited to, diagnosing wiring diagrams and issues, guitar setup questions (not related to pickups), and modifications to guitar wiring.
For these things, we may respectfully ask you to take your guitar to a local luthier for assistance and check out our resources here: