As of March 2019, we are currently out of stock of Jaguar Parts due to a supply chain backorder. We are expecting parts mid-march. If you’d like to place an order, your order will receive prompt attention and shipping when parts arrive. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Fralin Jaguar Tone – Crystal Clear.
Our Jaguar Replacements are some of the highest-end, boutique Jaguar replacements around. Built and wound by hand from the ground up, we choose the highest-quality magnets and wire we can find. We made sure that these Jaguar replacements are hot and beefy enough to sound great with 1 Meg pots, like the standard factory Jaguars. Carve into your tone even further with 3 output choices as well.
- Modified Fender specifications, with more output and thicker tone
- High output, but still has Fender sparkle
- Compensated Bridge for even volume across all pickups
- USA-made Alnico 5 Magnets for optimal tonal balance and output
- Hand-wound with our “Sectioning” technique for unique, dynamic tone
- Hand-built fiberboard Bobbins for unrivaled quality control
- 10-Year Warranty on manufacturing defects
These pickups are loud! We designed these pickups to be pretty high output (6.3K Neck, 7K Bridge) so they’ll sound great with a factory-installed 1Meg volume pot. On clean, the neck pickup sounds bouncy and rich. Lots of warm low-mids and fat treble strings. The bridge pickup will be just hot enough to play nicely with the neck, while still bring bright and snappy. Both pickups will sound clear and articulate with a 1Meg volume pot, but you can always darken your tone for a jazzier vibe with a 500K pot.
With some overdrive or distortion, expect a lot of “cream” as these Jaguar replacements break up nicely and evenly. The Sound Sample below features our Stock Set. We also offer a +5% Set and a +10% Set. Adding more turns make this pickup thicker and darker – and louder.