Authentic 60’s Jazz Bass Tone, No Hum.
Our Split Jazz Bass® Replacements feature USA-Made magnets and wire, and are wound by hand, one at a time. Featuring a Left-Right Coil design for no-hum, we guarantee that you will absolutely love the sound of our Split Jazz Bass Replacements. We wind these Lindy Fralin Jazz Bass Replacements to 60’s specifications, using top-of the line materials to give you a clear, open tone: all across the board.
Just like our Jazz Bass Replacements, just thicker, darker, and no hum. With our Fralin Split-Jazz Bass Replacements, you’ll get traditional 60’s tone, with more beef. These Fralin Pickups use USA-made AlNiCo V magnets and 43-Gauge Heavy Formvar wire to give your Jazz Bass an era-authentic tone. We offer (3) winding options to help you determine the perfect tone:
- For an era-authentic 60’s tone, use our “Stock Wind”, or, choose “N/A” under output preference
- For a thicker midrange and less highs, choose +5%. This will reduce the highs by 5%, and increase the lows and mids by 5%.
- For an even thicker tone than the +5%, you can opt for +10%. This is perfect for anyone looking for an aggressively strong midrange and dark tone. Perfect for balancing out a bright sounding bass.
- If you’re looking for a little cleaner tone, use our -5% wind. This will increase the highs by 5%, and decrease the mids by 5%.
Either way you choose it, picking Lindy Fralin Jazz Bass Replacements will give you a deeper, richer tone that you can’t find anywhere else.
- Era-Authentic tone from the 60’s with no hum.
- Wound with 43-Gauge Heavy Formvar Wire
- Made with USA-Made AlNiCo V Pickups
- Wound By Hand, One At A time, In Richmond, Virginia
Available in four winding configurations. Use 250K Pots with these Fralin Jazz Bass Replacements. Available in 3 cover options: White, Black, and Aged White. These pickups fit a standard cover and bass with no modifications necessary.
At Fralin Pickups, we are a total and complete custom shop. Want it Left-Handed? Need something specific? Upon checkout, use the “Notes” field to write anything you want! Anything customized is a final sale and non-returnable.