P90 AGGRESSION FOR YOUR JAZZMASTER GUITAR.
Our Steel Pole Jazzmaster Pickups give you P90 tone for your Jazzmaster. These pickups offer P90 bite, with a thick midrange and fat highs. They’re wound with 43-gauge wire, and feature Alnico 4 Bar magnets. Being a similar design to a P90, they give you authentic P90 tone for your Jazzmaster.
- P90 Tone in a Jazzmaster configuration
- Adjustable Steel Pole Pieces for fine-tuning string response
- Direct replacement for Fender Jazzmaster
- Huge mid-range tone with top-end bite
- Calibrated Neck and Bridge for even pickup balance
- Features Alnico IV Magnets
Lindy Fralin designed the Steel Pole Jazzmasters to be a P90 copy. They feature a large flat coil, adjustable steel screws and USA-Made Alnico IV bar magnets. When playing clean, these pickups sound large and rich. Expect a large midrange and more aggressive highs. Expect more of a “chainsaw” grind when playing with distortion. Chords will be thick and crunchy, with top-end bite. Expect more power and output, as this model is quick to break up and get dirty.