P90 AGGRESSION FOR YOUR JAZZMASTER GUITAR.
The Steel Pole Jazzmaster set of Single Coil Pickups is again, one of our most popular sets of pickups. These pickups are built with the same specifications as our Fralin Jazzmaster Replacements, but with 43-gauge wire and more turns. The Jazzmaster leans more to the tone of a P90 than a single-coil, and is perfect for musicians looking for a thick, warm, and beefy P90 sound in a Jazzmaster position. These pickups are wound with 43-gauge coil, and feature a ceramic bar magnet that blends the P90 and single-coil sound perfectly. The Steel-Pole Jazzmaster Pickups are beefier than the Stock Jazzmaster Pickups with a thicker sonic footprint.
- P90 Tone in a Jazzmaster configuration
- Adjustable Steel Pole Pieces for fine-tuning string response
- Direct replacement for Fender Jazzmaster
- Huge mid-range tone with a Alnico bite. This equals more growl and aggression
- In a set, the Bridge Pickup is calibrated to sound just as hot as the neck pickup
- Features a Alnico IV Magnets
Lindy designed this pickup to be a P90 – plain and simple. A large flat coil, adjustable steel screws and USA-Made Alnico IV bar magnets make this a P90. That being said, this pickup is a P90 – specifically for your Jazzmaster. When playing clean, these pickups sound large and rich, especially in the lows and highs. Closer to the sound of a P90, Steel Pole Jazzmaster Pickups still retain a beautiful openness and clarity while still remaining very dynamic. Steel Pole Jazzmasters sound thicker in the midrange with more of a “chainsaw” grind, as opposed to a smoother AlNiCo Rod distortion.