GIVE YOUR JAZZMASTER® A FACELIFT.
Lindy Fralin Jazzmaster Replacements are perfect for those who want to upgrade their tone in their Jazzmaster guitar. We offer them in Stock, +5%, and -5% winding configurations to fine-tune the tone you are after. Made with USA-made Magnets and wire, you will love the tone of Lindy Fralin Jazzmaster replacements.
- Short AlNiCo V Magnets
- 42-Guage Heavy Formvar Wire
- Black or White cover options
- Thick, meaty tone that’s not sharp or tinny
- USA-Made magnets and wire, hand-wound, one at a time.
With a shorter magnet and a wider-spaced coil, Lindy Fralin Jazzmaster Replacements are a little bigger and darker sounding than regular Stratocaster or Telecaster pickups. At Fralin Pickups, we use 42-gauge Heavy Formvar wire and AlNiCo V magnets to give this pickup a beefy, thick tone that you will absolutely love. You can expect a larger-than life, thick tone that well-balanced across the spectrum. Lows are loud and clear. Highs have a round top-end, with no sharpness found in other guitars. Single notes will have a nice, solid sonic footprint without sounding thin. Fralin Jazzmaster Replacements will take your guitar to the next level.
- For a thinner, clearer sound with pronounced top-end and a clear bottom end, opt for the -5% underwind. This will clean the pickup up nicely.
- For a thicker, beefier tone with darker highs and stronger lows, opt for the +5% overwind. This will increase the output of the pickup by 5%, decrease the highs by 5%, and boost the mids by 5%.
42-Gauge Heavy Formvar Wire. AlNiCo V short magnets. Use 250K pots with this pickup for more of a single-coil tone. 2-Lead conductor (White and Black). Cover options include a Black and White cover.
At Fralin Pickups, we are a total and complete custom shop. Want it Left-Handed? Need something specific? Upon checkout, use the “Notes” field to write anything you want! Anything customized is a final sale and non-returnable.