You've got questions, we've got answers.
We are open Monday-Thursday from 10 AM-6 PM EST and Friday from 10 AM-5 PM.
We ship worldwide!
- Continental U.S. Shipping: $16
- Alaska: $35
- Hawaii: $35
- Canada: $35*
- International: $50*
It depends! Some pickups take longer to make and have a higher volume of sales. Select all the options you want on the product screen, and the estimated lead time will display before the price.
We ship USPS for small parts and accessories, and we ship UPS Ground or 2-Day for pickups. We reserve the right to choose the shipping method at the time of shipment.
Unlike other pickup manufacturers, we absolutely do custom work. However, our scope is limited to what we already manufacturer. Contact us for a more information.
If you’re looking to become a re-seller or achieve lower pricing, you can fill out our Reseller Application. We’ll determine if you qualify.
If you don’t see what you want on the product page as an option (i.e., left-handed), please request on the 'ORDER NOTES' section on the checkout screen.
Once you have decided on a type of pickup, (Strat, Tele, Humbucker), think about how much power you want, and whether you need hum-canceling or single coil. More power comes from more turns of wire on any model and gives you more midrange and fewer highs. Using less wire gives a more open, airy sound. More wire will provide you with a dirtier, darker tone. There are many video links and sound clips on the website to help you compare models.
D Pole Pieces are generally the tallest pole piece, and on humbucking or P90 models, the Leads come out of the "Treble Side", closest to the G, B, and E strings.
We label all of our pickups with a sticker on the leads. Strat® sets have leads cut to length, and our bridge pickups have higher ohm readings than other positions.
- If ordering on our website, we accept all major Credit Cards and PayPal.
- If ordering over the phone, we accept Credit Cards, PayPal® (Instructions Below) and Check.
- You may also use our Payment Portal to pay for a rewind, repair, or outstanding invoice.
To pay with PayPal, follow the following instructions below:
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Click “Send” to send money
- Choose “Pay for Goods and Services”
- Send the invoice total to “[email protected]” and use the reference to either reference your name, or Invoice #.