THE STRONGEST HUMBUCKER WE MAKE.
The High Output Humbucker has the thickest, fattest tone of all out humbuckers. Perfect for high-gain playing, especially with single notes. If you’re looking for a thick-sounding humbucker that is strong enough to be coil-tapped, look no further. The High Output Humbucker is perfect for anyone looking for the beefiest tone possible. Wound with 43-gauge wire and AlNiCo V magnets, you’ll get a smooth grind, with a ton of output with the High Output Humbucker.
- The strongest and thickest-sounding Humbucker we make: perfect for balancing out a bright guitar
- Ideal choice for use with Coil-Tapping
- 43-gauge wire and AlNiCo V magnets give this strong pickup a smooth, dark grind
- Dark and warm with Clean tones, Fat and rich on distortion
The High Output Humbucker has the thickest, darkest, and beefiest tone out of all our humbuckers. This will be Beefier than our Standard Humbucker. Players can expect a thick-sounding single-string note that’s quick to break up. Chords will sound full and crunchy with a good amount of soft-clip compression. The High Output Humbucker is best with distortion, especially with single-notes. The grind is thick and smooth, and single notes will sustain and sing. Because this humbucker is so strong, it’s ideal for coil-tapping. This will leave the single coil pickup strong enough to play well with others. If you would like this option, request either a 3-Conductor or 4-Conductor option (see below for more details). Best used in a bridge position, the High Output Humbucker will sound great and have a warm, round pick attack.
Wound with 43-gauge wire and AlNiCo V magnets. We take our Standard Humbucker and overwind it, giving the High Output Humbucker a thick, dark tone. Use 500K pots with this pickup. Options include a Zebra, Black, or Double White (50 & 52mm only).
CHOOSING THE SPACING:
- 49.2mm: Choose this for Gibson Standard Spacing
- 50mm: Fender Neck Spacing
- 52mm: Fender Bridge Spacing
CHOOSING THE LEAD:
- Gibson® Braided Shielded: Most popular. Use this if you have no special requirements (Coil tapping, Phase Reverse or Series / Parallel).
- 3-Conductor With Shield: Use this if you have Coil Tapping or Phase Reverse needs.
- 4-Conductor With Shield: Use this if you have Coil Tapping, Phase Reverse, Series or Parallel needs.
CHOOSING COLOR AND COVER OPTIONS:
The High Output Humbucker is available in either No Cover or Covered options. See below for the following:
- Double White (50-52mm Only)
- Nickel ($10 Ea)
- Raw Nickel ($10 Ea)
- Black ($12 Ea)
- Gold ($15 Ea)
At Fralin Pickups, we are a total and complete custom shop. Need something specific? Upon checkout, use the “Notes” field to write anything you want! Anything customized is a final sale and non-returnable.