Prewired Strat Pickguard
The Ultimate Prewired Pickguard Choice
Don’t settle for some one-size-fits-all generic pickguard. Design your own with the finest-quality materials in the industry. Our Strat Prewired Pickguards are the perfect product for anyone who wants the Fralin Tone, instantly. We use the finest materials available: from CTS® Pots, USA-Made Pickguards, and CRL® Switches.
Fully prewired and assembled and includes a set of Knobs, a Matching Switch Tip, and Mounting Hardware.
Our Pickups, Your Personality.
Want to learn more about our Prewired Strat Pickguard? Here's all the information you'll need:
Prewired Strat Pickguard FEATURES:
At Fralin Pickups, we’re always trying to make you sound better. The Fralin Prewired Pickguard offers the best tone and highest quality available. We use our world-famous pickups with the best ingredients we can get. We hand-wire our prewired pickguard with painstaking attention to detail.
Furthermore, you can customize your pickguard exactly how you want it! With this Prewired Pickguard, you can have the famous Fralin tone and ease of mind. All you need to do is solder a few wires, screw it in, string it up, and you’re off rocking!
- The ultimate “Build Your Own” Stratocaster Pickguard
- USA-Made pickups & electronics for superior quality
- Hand-wired with USA-Made vintage cloth lead for a traditional look
- Fully customizable – from appearance to function
- Features a variety of Push-Pull mods for a personalized tone
- Hand-assembled signed and dated by our pickguard craftsman
- 10-year warranty on materials and craftsmanship
Load your pickguard with a Complete Set or Mix and Match between our entire Strat® pickup line! Check out our sound samples below:
Sound Samples for Prewired Strat Pickguard:
We have 7 outputs of our Prewired Strat Pickguard. Compare them below.
About these Sound Clips:
All sound samples are played from Neck Position First and Bridge Position Last.
Videos for Prewired Strat Pickguard:
We only use the finest-quality, USA-Made pickguards available. Our pickguards are standard USA-Made 11-hole Stratocaster pickguards, unless you choose Single Ply, which is an 8-hole vintage-style pickguard. See below for the color options:
Please note: that while we try and make every effort to make sure everything matches, different manufacturers and dye lots can cause subtle differences in hue and tone.
Choose your Cover Color
Customize your look further with our Strat Pickup Covers. We have White, Black, Mint Green, Parchment, and Yellow covers available.
Our installation is super-simple! Check out our Installation Video below:
Coming SoonWe don't have Tech Specs at the moment, but we will have them up soon!
Prewired Strat Pickguard FAQ's
Here are quick answers to common questions we get:
Can I return my pickguard?
No. Your pickguard is completely custom-built for you, so we cannot accept returns.
What warranty applies to the pickguard?
10 Years on our Pickups, 1 Year on electronics, parts, and pots.
What does the baseplate do?
The Baseplate adds a touch of power and output to the Bridge pickup. This mod is removable and is only available on certain models.
What does the Bright Switch mod do?
The Bright Switch modification adds a bit of clarity, brightness and output when you pull up on the push-pull modification. This mod only affects pickups installed with 250K pots, so it won’t work on our Steel Pole 43’s and High Outputs.
What does the Volume Kit do?
The Volume Kit (or Treble Bleed circuit) prevents your tone from getting darker when you roll your volume down.
Does my Pickguard come with Hardware?
Yes! We ship all pickguards with the screws needed to install your pickguard.
Do you sell Matching Backplates (Tremolo cover)?
Yes, we do! Simply check “Add matching backplate” in the “Options & Upgrades” box.
These are frequently asked questions about our Prewired Strat Pickguard. If you have a question that you don't see listed here, click "Ask A Question" in the Quick Links section above.
Reviews We Worked Hard For, and Are Proud Of
There are no reviews yet.
NOTES ON COLOR:
- Please note that while we strive to provide the most accurate color representation possible, different computer monitors, manufacturer dye lots, and other circumstances may prevent the color from matching perfectly.
- Since we cannot guarantee color matching, we cannot provide a return to you if you are unhappy with the color matching of our Prewired Strat Pickguard.
- Our parts and wire lengths are designed to work seamlessly with our Prewired Strat Pickguard. Due to various guitar and instrument designs, we cannot guarantee that our parts will fit properly, and due to this, we do not offer Wiring Harnesses.
STAY IN TOUCH