Prewired Strat Pickguard
Don’t settle for some one-size-fits-all generic pickguard. Design your own with the finest-quality materials in the industry. Our Strat Prewired Pickguards are the perfect product for anyone who wants the Fralin Tone, instantly. We use the finest materials available: from CTS® Pots, USA-Made Pickguards, and CRL® Switches.
Fully prewired and assembled and includes a set of Knobs, a Matching Switch Tip, and Mounting Hardware.
Our Pickups, Your Personality.
Want to learn more about our Prewired Strat Pickguard? Here's all the information you'll need:
Prewired Strat Pickguard FEATURES:
At Fralin Pickups, we’re always trying to make you sound better. The Fralin Prewired Pickguard offers the best tone and highest quality available. We use our world-famous pickups with the best ingredients we can get. We hand-wire our prewired pickguard with painstaking attention to detail.
Furthermore, you can customize your pickguard exactly how you want it! With this Prewired Pickguard, you can have the famous Fralin tone and ease of mind. All you need to do is solder a few wires, screw it in, string it up, and you’re off rocking!
- The ultimate “Build Your Own” Stratocaster Pickguard
- USA-Made pickups & electronics for superior quality
- Hand-wired with USA-Made vintage cloth lead for a traditional look
- Fully customizable – from appearance to function
- Features a variety of Push-Pull mods for a personalized tone
- Hand-assembled signed and dated by our pickguard craftsman
- 10-year warranty on materials and craftsmanship
Sound & Look
Choose Your Pickguard
We use the finest quality pickguards available. These are standard USA-Made 11-hole Stratocaster pickguards. The following options are available:
We wanted to use the highest-quality, USA-Made pickguards available. We have Single Ply White (8-hole vintage style), 3-Ply White, Mint Green, Parchment, Black, White Pearloid, Parchment Pearloid, and Tortoise.
Please note: that while we try and make every effort to make sure everything matches, different manufacturers and dye lots can cause subtle differences in hue and tone.
Choose your pickups
With our pickguards, you can choose any combination of pickups you would like. Load in a calibrated set of pickups like our best-selling Vintage Hots or Blues Specials, or mix and match!
Choose your Cover Color
Customize your look further with our Strat Pickup Covers. We have White, Black, Mint Green, Parchment, and Yellow covers available.
Customize your pickguard’s wiring by selecting between two powerful wiring options. Select between Fralin Pickups Wiring and Standard Stratocaster® Wiring.
Fralin Pickups Wiring features an intuitive layout: a Master Volume, Master Tone, and a Blender Pot. The Blender Pot delivers incredible versatility by allowing you to combine the Neck and Bridge, for Telecaster-type tones, and more. Fralin Pickups wiring is Lindy’s favorite way to wire a Stratocaster.
Standard Stratocaster Wiring delivers a classic take on the Strat – a Master Volume, Neck & Middle Tone, and a separate Bridge Tone. This wiring allows you to select multiple cap values for a bit more tone versatility.
Custom Requests can be made using the “notes” field.
Complete your look with a matching backplate for your Strat. We have matching backplates for all of our pickguard colors.
Check out our installation guide below to put your new pickguard in! With 20 minutes a few easy steps, you can get your pickguard in your guitar and start rocking out with some of the best sounding pickups in the world! Follow the Installation Guide below, or watch the video:
Coming SoonWe don't have Tech Specs at the moment, but we will have them up soon!
Prewired Strat Pickguard FAQ's
Here are quick answers to common questions we get:
Reviews we worked hard for, and are proud of
NOTES ON COLOR:
- Please note that while we strive to provide the most accurate color representation possible, different computer monitors, manufacturer dye lots, and other circumstances may prevent the color from matching perfectly.
- Since we cannot guarantee color matching, we cannot provide a return to you if you are unhappy with the color matching of our Prewired Strat Pickguard.
- Our parts and wire lengths are designed to work seamlessly with our Prewired Strat Pickguard. Due to various guitar and instrument designs, we cannot guarantee that our parts will fit properly, and due to this, we do not offer Wiring Harnesses.