Unique. Versatile. All you.
At Fralin Pickups, we’re always trying to make you sound better. Our Prewired 4 Split Blade Pickguard is truly unique. This pickguard gives you hum-free performance, with H-S-S and S-S-S sounds. The unique dual Split Blade bridge gives a humbucker tone when both Split Blades are on. When Split, you’ll get hum-free single coil tones. This allows you to have a ton of amazing noiseless options at your fingertips. You can customize your pickguard exactly how you want it, and we’ll make it to your specifications. To install, all you need to do is solder a few wires, screw it in, and string it up.
- Lindy Fralin Original Design
- Unique 4-Split Blade design for Humbucker and SSS tones
- Interesting and unique look
- Clean and clear, lots of Fender sparkle and twang
- USA-made Magnets for optimal tonal balance and output
- Compensated Bridge for even volume across all pickups
- Three Blade heights available for different fingerboard radiuses
- Hand-wound with our “Sectioning” technique for unique, dynamic tone
- Hand-built for unrivaled quality control
- 10-Year Warranty on manufacturing defects
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR PICKGUARD
We wanted to use the finest quality pick guards available. We had Allparts custom-make these pickguards specifically for us. These are custom-designed 11-hole Stratocaster pickguards, designed to use two Split Blades in the bridge. We have them available in the following plys and colors:
- White – 3 Ply
- Parchment (off white) – 3 Ply
- Mint Green – 3 Ply
- Black – 3-Ply
STEP 2: CHOOSE YOUR PICKUPS
STEP 3: CHOOSE YOUR KNOB AND COVER COLOR
We have White, Parchment (Aged White), Mint Green, and Black Knobs available, and White and Black available for the Split Blade colors. Note: we only have plastic knobs available. If you choose Solid Shaft Pots (for metal knobs) please understand that metal knobs are customer provided, and we will ship your order without plastic knobs.
STEP 4: CHOOSE YOUR Wiring
STEP 5: CHOOSE YOUR ADD-ONS
We have a ton of add-ons available for your pickguard. Add on some cool-sounding Fralin mods, for a small up-charge.
STEP 6: INSTALL
Check out our installation guide below to put your new pick guard in! With 20 minutes a few easy steps, you can get your pickguard in your guitar and start rocking out with some of the best sounding pickups in the world!
- How long will my Pickguard take? Since we’re building it from scratch, give us about 7-10 days. We will always try to get it out beforehand.
- Can you wire it up without the Pickguard? No. Choose an inexpensive pickguard, and pull out all the wiring once you receive it to put it in your own pickguard. It’s too time consuming and unsafe to ship without a solid pickguard.
- Can I return my Pickguard? No. Our Pickguards are custom and made to order. All pickguard sales are final, and not available for exchange or return.
- What Pots should I use? 250K Split Shaft pots will work best for Vintage and High Output models. Blues and Super High Output sounds best with 500K Pots. If you have metal knobs at home, go with Solid Shaft Pots.
- What if I don’t see exactly what I want? Use the “Notes” field on the checkout screen to type in any special requests. We’ll make it to your specs.
- Do you have any other colors in this pickguard variation? We only have the White, Black, Aged White, and Mint Green available.
- What does a Magic Cap do? Our Magic Cap is a very low capacitance tone cap. It doesn’t roll off highs as much as it seems to boost the mids. This works well on the bridge pickup only.
- What does a Blender Pot do? Our Blender Pot takes the place of Tone #2, and it allows you to blend between the Neck and Bridge. You can get all 3 pickups on with a Blender Pot.
- Why don’t I see Ground Jumper wires between all my parts? Our pickguards have metal shielding that connects the metal parts together. Because of this, we don’t need to use jumper wires.